CGI bewilderment

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Sun Jun 6 00:55:27 CDT 1999

Greetings:

I know I must have done something boneheaded but my calendar script seems to
be broken.  The calendar no longer renders, and logs this to the error log:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
'/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module
DBD::mysql: File not found at /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line
169.

at (eval 1) line 3

at /home/web_akpm/cgi-bin/calendar.cgi line 49
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
'/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module
DBD::mysql: File not found at /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line
169.

at (eval 1) line 3

at /home/web_akpm/cgi-bin/calendar.cgi line 49

The script works fine from the command line, so it doesn't appear to be a Perl
issue, but an apache/environment issue.  :-P  Anyone care to point out the
obvious?

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/