Book Review: Elements of Perl Programming

corliss at gallanttech.com corliss at gallanttech.com
Mon Dec 20 19:05:43 CST 1999

Greetings:

I just finished posting Kelsey Gray's review of Andrew Johnson's Elements of
Programming with Perl (MacMillan Publishing) on our site:

	http://www.alaskapm.org/reviews/elements.mtml

If you were looking at that book in the stores, you can get a quick review of
it before buying.  :-)

I've also updated the site for all of our member's Perl projects.  Remember,
if you have a Perl product/project, send me a link to its home page, and we'll
list it.  Also, if you have a home page for your personal endeavours, send me
that link as well, and we'll list under member sites.

:-)  Have fun, and happy holidays.

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Programmer/Administrator
	  Gallant Technologies (http://www.gallanttech.com/)