[AmsterdamX-pm] Perl at FOSDEM: booth, talks (no devroom), dinner, beer event, Low Emission Zone

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Tue Jan 29 05:51:19 PST 2019

Perl will be represented this weekend at FOSDEM with a booth, two
talks (one by Andrew Shitov about compilers, one by Will Braswell
about Perl 11), and we will have dinner on Saturday.

Dinner on Saturday: if you want to join, please tell me (really!),
because we have 50 seats reserved at La Porteuse d'Eau.  The resurant
is not near to the venue, it's a big walk, or a taxi or bus
ride.  People who join in: be there before/at/after 18:00.

Brussels Low Emission Zone: beware coming to Brussels in a vehicle
that is not registered for the Low Emission Zone, it might cost you
150 euro or more.

https://wendyga.wordpress.com/2019/01/29/meet-perl-at-fosdem-2019-in-brussels-belgium-booth-saturday-dinner/

See you at FOSDEM!

Kind regards,