[AmsterdamX-pm] The Perl Conference in Amsterdam 2017 - Asking for volunteers

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Sun Jul 23 08:57:57 PDT 2017

Dear Perl Mongers,

The Perl Conference in Amsterdam is approaching.  Lots of things have
been organised, we are also very close to publishing the schedule (a
list of talks is already online, see
http://act.perlconference.org/tpc-2017-amsterdam/talks ), and we will
make some more announcements in the next two weeks.  We are happy
that  272 people have registered to attend the conference.  Of
course, we hope for some more (
http://theperlconference.amsterdam/how-to-register.html ).

Today, we are asking for volunteers.  We do have a nice team
of  organisers, and several volunteers for several tasks.  But we
could use some more volunteers, for instance for timekeeping, camera
work, at the registration desk.

Please visit our wiki , and add your name at  your preferred task
section, and how many hours you are willing to donate.
http://act.perlconference.org/tpc-2017-amsterdam/volunteers.html

Of course, your hard work will be rewarded. We are still thinking
about an appropriate way to do that (wine from the German city of
Perl could be involved, or a vintage Perl t-shirt from the collection
of Liz and Wendy, or something completely different). Many thanks anyway!

Thank you again for your attention, and I am looking forward to meet
you in Amsterdam in August.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk
co-organiser The Perl Conference in Amsterdam 2017 aka YAPC::Europe::2017
http://theperlconference.amsterdam

PS If you receive this message more than once, I do apologize.  I
have been sending this to several mailing lists.