[AmsterdamX-pm] FOSDEM: beer event, Perl-booth, Perl-devroom - all the info

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Fri Jan 29 04:21:50 PST 2016

Hi all,

A summary of my blog:
https://wendyga.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/fosdem-perl-devroom-schedule-31jan2016-and-booth-3031jan2016/

Tonight at 18:00 is the non-official start of FOSDEM: the beer event
at Delirium.

Tomorrow morning, Saturday 30 January, at 09:00 our Perl-booth should
be up and running.  Some people already offered me help when I start
at 08:00 setting up everything, so thanks!!!  It is in K-building, 1st floor.
The booth will be there on both days, and breaking down has to start
around 16:30 on Sunday 31 January.

Saturday evening we will have dinner for 50 people at the first floor
of La Porteuse d'Eau, starting roughly at 18:00 (if you are early,
have a drink!).  If you plan on coming, you have to contact me, tell
me that you want to be there.

The Perl-devroom is on Sunday and will start on 09:00 and end at
17:00, and we have very interesting talks.  We do have several
volunteers for video-streaming with FOSDEM-equipment, and some other
volunteers who just will be a quite important backup, making video of
all talks on their own equipment.

Sunday evening we will have dinner for 50 people at the first floor
of La Becasse (careful: NOT at "A La Becasse").  If you plan on
coming, you have to contact me, tell me that you want to be there.

Hope to see many of you.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk