[AmsterdamX-pm] Shall we have a meeting this month? Call for speakers!

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:54:04 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

It's that awesome time of the month that I make a call for speakers!

If you're interested at giving a talk (on a wide array of topics[1]),
please let me know. If you're not sure what you would like to talk
about, contact me, I can help! If you have ideas but not sure, I'm
also here for that!

Also, here's a quick question? Does it interest anyone to hear about
the release process of perl itself? I will be making a release this
month (before the meeting) and can talk about it[2].

Sawyer.

[1] Get it? No? It's ok. It wasn't funny.
[2] Abigail also gave such a talk a while ago.