[AmsterdamX-pm] CORRECTION - Call for Speakers for next AmsterdamX.pm (31st Mar, Tue)
me at upasana.me
Fri Mar 20 14:27:59 PDT 2015
Due to Netherlands-Spain match on 31st March, we have pre-poned the
AmsterdamX.pm meeting to 30th March, Monday. I apologize for this change.
We still need speakers for it.
Please consider these things if you are willing (or hesitant) to give a
* You can talk about anything, but perl related topics are more
recommended. (We've audience from different language backgrounds)
* If you plan to give a talk at YAPC(Yet Another Perl Conference) or any
other technical conference, then presenting at AmsterdamX.pm meeting
would be a good rehearsal for you :).
* All talks should be in English.
* It can be a lightning talk (5-10 min) or a long talk (30-40 min).
* Talks can be of beginner, intermediate or advanced level (we've
variety of audience :).
So, if you're interested in giving a talk, then please send an email to
me (or Sawyer X in CC), with the following information:
* A brief introduction of yourself
* Topic of your talk
* Brief description of your talk
* Duration of your talk
Soft deadline for talk submission : 24th March, Tuesday.
If you've any questions, then please feel free to contact me.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the AmsterdamX-pm