[AmsterdamX-pm] Call for Speakers for next AmsterdamX.pm (29th Jun, Fri)
upasna.shukla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:30:19 PDT 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
We plan to have our next AmsterdamX.pm meeting on 29th June, Monday
& we need speakers for it.
Please consider these things if you are willing (or hesitant) to give a
* You can talk about anything, but perl related topics are more
recommended. (We've audience from different language backgrounds)
* If you plan to give a talk at YAPC(Yet Another Perl Conference) or any
other technical conference, then presenting at AmsterdamX.pm meeting
would be a good rehearsal for you .
* All talks should be in English.
* It can be a lightning talk (5-10 min) or a long talk (30-40 min).
* Talks can be of beginner, intermediate or advanced level (we've
variety of audience .
So, if you're interested in giving a talk, then please send an email to
me (or Sawyer X in CC), with the following information:
* A brief introduction of yourself
* Topic of your talk
* Brief description of your talk
* Duration of your talk
Soft deadline for talk submission : 26th June, Friday.
If you've any questions, then please feel free to contact me.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the AmsterdamX-pm