[AmsterdamX-pm] gpw2016 - We miss you and your talks!

Steffen Winkler steffen at steffen-winkler.de
Fri Dec 18 00:08:27 PST 2015

Hello together,

Looking at the attendees page http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2016/stats and can
not see anybody of you.
We miss you and a little more your talks.

We have a very new and great venue: DATEV IT-Campus, Nuremberg
We have a low price for speakers.
We have a call for papers:
http://blogs.perl.org/users/steffenw/2015/11/call-for-papers---gpw2016---nuremberg.html
We have an extra day (Saturday) for a hackathon and for guided sight
seeing.
We have a partner program: Your wife, husband, ... can not say no.
We have a hotel sponsor code for you until January 7th:
http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2016/hotels.html
We have travel information for you: http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2016/hotels.html
We have a conference page with a Nuremberg welcome video:
http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2016/
We have a Telegram group:
https://telegram.me/joinchat/B5_tgQHPlQ9HcZ8HqA4H_w
We have a Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/154726537923391/
We have a Twitter account: https://twitter.com/erlangenpm

What else should we do to read your Mongers group at our attendees page?

And we have very bad news for you:
If you have not paid your conference ticket until February (day not yet
specified) you see closed doors.

Regards Steffen Winkler.