[AmsterdamX-pm] Hackathon summary

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 04:49:37 PST 2014

Hey everyone,

we had a fantastic time at the hackathon. First day we occupied the entire
hacker space at Technologia Incognita with projects, discussions, and food!
To sum it all we later went to a restaurant to have more food, of course.

Second day was milder, but we had a blast just the same.

I would like to thank everyone who came and everyone who helped. I
appreciate the happy spirits you all brought to the event, smiles, and
good-hearted approach. I also want to thank Technologia Incognita who
supplied us with a wonderful warm hacker space, and especially Sebastian
for his patience and help with the venue and event.

We set up quite a successful hackathon, and I'm sure our next ones will be
even better.

Thanks again,
Sawyer.