[AmsterdamX-pm] Reminder on upcoming meeting (September 24th, 18:30)

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:43:00 PDT 2013

Since you all already know, I'm just uselessly reminding you about next
week's AmsterdamX.pm meeting.
But in case you forgot... you're welcome. :)

Date: *Tuesday (September 24th)*
Time: *18:30*
Location: *Booking.com, 1017CE, Herengracht 597, Amsterdam room (1st floor)*

*Talks:*
*Steffen Mueller - Fusing Perl and Lua: presenting PLua*
Interfacing between Perl and Lua as seamlessly and efficiently as
unreasonably possible!

*Philippe Bruhat (BooK) - Perl Secret Operators*
Perl is more cryptic than its critics say and more fun than its fans
imagine.

If you still want to do a lightning talk, please let me know.

See you there,
Sawyer.