[AmsterdamX-pm] New website up!

Th. J. van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:12:07 PDT 2013

Op 13 okt. 2013, om 20:33 heeft Sawyer X het volgende geschreven:

> +1!
>
> I don't want to get into Google Plus. Was there, got out. I'm good for now.

I had no desire to be there either, but google likes to make things all knotted together - yuk!

> Does anyone want to volunteer to co-admin the stuff with Theo?

someone likes to be 'social' active ????

or some nice challenge, to tie amsterdamx.pm website together with Google, Facebook, Twitter, one place to rule all