[AmsterdamX-pm] New website up!

Sawyer X xsawyerx at cpan.org
Sun Oct 13 04:33:55 PDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Th. J. van Hoesel <th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I still need to make it into templates and add previous events. We'll also
> add photos that Devdas has taken and upload videos to YouTube!.
>

> you managed with the YouTube account ?

Manuel (who spoke at our second meeting) said he could help set up the
YouTube! account but hasn't gotten around to it. If you have the time, it
will be much appreciated.

The problem was not to create an account but to research how to create one
that can have an alternating email so it might at first be using my email,
but afterwards someone else's, etc. The person in charge of YouTube! (you,
Manuel, whoever) might change in time. My attempts created an account that
is bound to me and me alone. That's definitely not the way to do it.