[AmsterdamX-pm] A call for speakers

Sawyer X xsawyerx at cpan.org
Mon Oct 7 05:58:11 PDT 2013

Hey,

there had been several people interested in giving talks at future
AmsterdamX.pm meeting.

As I'm preparing for the next one, I'd like to make a list of possible
future speakers (whether for next meeting or not).

If you're interested at giving a talk, let me know.
If you're thinking about giving a talk, let me know.
If you have an idea for a talk but don't want to give it, let me know.
Maybe we could find someone who knows about the field and is willing to
give it.

Next meeting is tentatively scheduled to be on October 29th.

Sawyer.