[AmsterdamX-pm] Emergency social meeting in Amsterdam for Stevan Little and Mark Jason Dominus

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Wed Dec 11 16:09:23 PST 2013

Hi all,

Stevan Little (of Moose fame and more) and Mark
Jason Dominus (of Higher Order Perl fame and
more) are in Amsterdam.  Let them see that we
have a nice Perl community in Amsterdam (ok ok we
have two of them) and come together for a beer
(or whatever you like) and a talk and a laugh.

Thursday december 12, 17:00 (and later)
Café The Old Bell: http://www.oldbell.nl/
Rembrandtplein 46, Amsterdam
(opposite street of Booking.com office)

Looking forward to see you.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk

PS  Whoever comes first, try to 'conquer' some
tables so we can sit as a group of 10-15
people.  Already 9 people have made sure they
would come yeah, IRC is nice to discuss stuff).