[ABQ-pm] (Fwd) YAPC::NA T-shirts and tote bags

Joe Calkins jcalkins at swcp.com
Sat Jul 28 17:36:51 PDT 2007

pics at http://flickr.com/photos/matthewblack/640655157/
and http://flickr.com/photos/randal-schwartz/617559473/

Date sent:      	Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:26:51 -0500
From:           	"G. Wade Johnson" <wade at anomaly.org>

For those of you who did not get a chance to get the limited edition
YAPC::NA 2007 t-shirt, now's your chance.

Thanks to lower than expected turnout to the Houston YAPC, we have a
number of the t-shirts and tote bags left over. Rather than throwing
them away or donating them, we're selling them. I'll be collecting the
money and returning it to the Perl Foundation.

  We have shirts in sizes from M to XXXL: $5.
  We have the tote bags: $2.

I'll also request that you pay shipping.

It would be easiest to send out sets of shirts/totes rather than
individual items. So I thought you might want to ask your groups if
they want to get together an order to help support the Perl Foundation.

If you are interested let me know. The supply is not infinite, but I've
got several boxes in my home that my wife would like me to clear
out.<grin/>

G. Wade
Houston.pm
--
The shortest distances between two puns is a straight-line.

Joe Calkins
jcalkins at swcp.com
mobile (505) 321-6030