[ABQ-pm] (Fwd) Status of Wiki

Joe Calkins jcalkins at swcp.com
Wed Jul 11 13:33:13 PDT 2007

Hello all. Briefly the following is from a discussion among Perl Mongers
organizers about having their group Web page on a Wiki site and allowing
the members to maintain their own sections of the page. To this socially-
challenged dude it sounds an awful lot like interacting and organizing and
so on. Comments? Is anyone interested in this? Would anyone like me to
forward their thoughts about the concept to the Perl Mongers powers? Linda,
you mentioned this as a possibility once. What are your thoughts?

--
Joe Calkins
jcalkins at swcp.com
mobile (505) 321-6030

Date sent:      	Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:28:56 -0700
From:           	"Chris Simmons" <simmons.chris at gmail.com>

This is an excellent idea. I'd most likely move Vancouver.pm to this -
hopefully it would foster participation from the Vancouver Perl
community.

-chris