[ABQ-pm] (Fwd) Hackathon Chicago

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Wed Sep 27 19:10:24 PDT 2006

> I'm trying to spin this as a grass-roots PM-type of get-together.
> Low-key, local, but very valuable.  I'd love to have as many other PM
> groups represented as possible.  So far, we have folks from: Ann
> Arbor and Grand Rapids, Michigan; Toronto; LA; as well as Illinois
> and Wisconsin "locals".

I would be so tickled to have visitors from the land of the flea, the
home of the plague.  I went to Eldorado HS 1982-1984 (go Eagles!),
and much of my first real computer use in the UNM lab, and I hung out
at Wargames West a lot.

Anyone who comes has to bring me a Frontier roll, though.

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance