[ABQ-pm] Perl Class

Joe Calkins jcalkins at swcp.com
Tue Feb 28 23:32:35 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm announcing a Perl class in Albuquerque at UNM Continuing Education. This
class runs from 8am to noon on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 3/6, 8, and 10.
This is the second Perl class that Continuing Ed has had since 2002, so it
looks like a comeback of sorts.

This is the last time that we'll have a 12-hour class with the faster, review-
type pacing. This class has only two students so far, so the class size is
small and intimate. The class is already confirmed to be held, even with a
small size.

Details:
    Course Name: Introduction to Perl
    Course Number: 59130
    Times: M-W-F 3/6, 8, and 10 from 8am-12pm
    Cost: $299
    Info on Web:
http://www.dcereg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=1013&courseid=1137&categoryid=1&subca
tegoryid=22

To register call 277-CLASS (277-2527) or use the above URL.

--
Joe Calkins
jcalkins at swcp.com
mobile (505) 321-6030