[ABQ-pm] O'Reilly books have arrived

Linda L. Julien leira at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 18 07:25:30 PDT 2005

I got home from the meeting last night, and what did I find waiting for
me?  The books from O'Reilly.  I don't have the list with me, but I know
it included Perl Best Practices, Learning Perl, the new Perl Testing: A
Developer's Notebook (where my module is mentioned!), and a couple of
other things.

I also have a huge stack of O'Reilly bookmarks with the code that will
get us a discount on O'Reilly books (write to me if you want this code),
and some little stickers with some sort of O'Reilly animal on them.

I'll try to make sure these get to the next meeting.

Linda