[ABQ-pm] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow!

Marshall White marsh at lternet.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:01:52 PDT 2005

The best place to park is off campus at one of the metered parking near
central.  You may be able to park in the parking structure or the the
visitor lot but you may have to pay.  Parking in the other lots on campus
requires a permit until 8 p.m.  I would reccommend parking near the
Frontier or on Harvard Street.

Marshall