[albany-pm] Anyone want a copy of "Perl 6 Essentials"?

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Sun Apr 3 11:59:24 PDT 2016

I've got the signed author's proof somewhere around here...

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Steve Moon <steve.moon at gmail.com> wrote:
I was clearing out the garage and came across the 2003 "Perl 6 Essentials"
book from O'Reilly.

Now that Perl 6 is finally "out" (12+ years later) it might be interesting
to look at what was written back then vs. how things turned out.

Or not.

Anyway, before I put it in the "donate to Library book sale" pile I figured
I'd offer it (free) for anyone who wants it. It's a clean copy, no smells
or stains.

More info/reviews of book are here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596004990/
[http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596004990/]