[albany-pm] New York City Perl Hackathon, Sat May 02 2015

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 13:23:54 PDT 2015

On 03/22/2015 01:16 PM, Will Coleda wrote:
> James -
>
> Do you think there would be any interest in a Perl 6 track? I'm sure
> we could pick some LHF for people to hack on.

Most definitely.  We haven't had any presentations about Perl 6 in NYC
in ... a long time.  Other than what I've heard at YAPCs and about
Larry's presentation at FOSDEM, I myself have been out of the P6 loop as
well.  I think having a P6 track at our hackathon would be very welcome.
  Please make use of the Tracks and Projects pages on the wiki for that
purpose.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan