[albany-pm] Social meet up?

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:14:39 PST 2015

Mongers,

Anyone interested in a social meet up? I've calculated the centroid of Steve, Mark, Leander, Will and I to be here, but I'm not sure there's much around there. In terms of time, I'm up for either weekend afternoons or weekday evenings. In terms of location, I'd like to see some new places, and wouldn't mind driving to anyone's neck of the woods, but I'd assume that not everyone's going to be that flexible. I personally have been hoping to have a social meet up at Mahar's in Castleton, which is now formally closed, but informally, doesn't seem to be closed at all.

Anyone else interested?

-Pat

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments