[albany-pm] Monday's meeting - code reviews!

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:51:15 PDT 2014

Does Perl have coding standards? Is Conway's Perl Best Practices still relevant? Has chromatic's Modern Perl stayed modern?

Come to our next tech meeting tomorrow, 29 September at the East Greenbush Library in Meeting Room B, and find out. It's our first (that I know of) code review meeting! Bring some code you'd like to get some comments on, your expert knowledge to share, or just come for some interesting information sharing and discussion. It'll be a great opportunity for those who've never had their code reviewed, or, who want to know more about coding standards for Perl programs.

Pizza and drinks will be provided -- please reply to me if you're coming so I can make sure to cover you.

See you there!
-Pat
	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments