[albany-pm] Monday September Meeting

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Mon Sep 22 08:57:50 PDT 2014

Perl 6 - I will not prepare a presentation then, but will be ready to chat.

Code Reviews - I handle them in an hoc fashion where I am now.

Everyone on the team gets the commit emails showing the diffs; I use this
as a way to review the implementation of the fix, the code style, etc., and
I'll send an email or chat with the developer as needed.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Patrick Cronin <oshihuna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Leander had the idea to have a code review meeting. Since I rarely get the
> opportunity for people to review my code, I thought it was a great idea as
> well. Depending on the number of people who come with code, and the length
> of that code, I'd be happy to hear about Perl 6!
>
> Do you have any experience with code review meetings? I've never had one!
> :(
>
> -Pat
> ------------------------------
> [image: Patrick's Avatar]*Patrick Cronin*
> Computer Lover
> Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
> Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
> Skype: patrickcronin12061
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail /
> attachments
>
> On 22 Sep 2014, at 11:46 AM, Will Coleda <will at coleda.com> wrote:
>
> Do we have anyone lined up to talk?
>
> I am more than willing to eat some time talking about Perl 6.
>
> --
> Will "Coke" Coleda

Will "Coke" Coleda