[albany-pm] Monday September Meeting

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:54:09 PDT 2014

Leander had the idea to have a code review meeting. Since I rarely get the opportunity for people to review my code, I thought it was a great idea as well. Depending on the number of people who come with code, and the length of that code, I'd be happy to hear about Perl 6!

Do you have any experience with code review meetings? I've never had one! :(

-Pat
	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments