[albany-pm] Meeting slides; next meetings

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:32:07 PDT 2014

Fellow Mongers,

Tonight we had two presentations, one reviewing available free databases, and one highlighting a better way to do exceptions in Perl. If you missed the meeting, attached are the slides from the free databases presentation, and you can check out a previously recorded video of Mark's Exceptional Exceptions talk from YAPC::NA 2012.

Tentative scheduling for upcoming events:
Social meetup: Monday, 28 April at Mahar's in Castleton
Tech meeting: Monday, 19 May at East Greenbush Library

Please voice your opinions of either date or venue by Thursday this week (27 March), as we need to book early for the tech meet.

And finally, we're always looking to line up presentations/talks for the next meeting. If you have something you want to share, and it's related to perl (or even computers in general), we'd be happy to listen!

-Pat

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments