[albany-pm] Reminder: meeting today!

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 07:34:42 PST 2014

Fellow Mongers,

Just wanted to remind you that we have a meeting today, Thursday 23 Jan. 2014 at the Tech Valley Center of Gravity in Troy, from 6:30 to ~ 7:45. We've got some interesting topics lined up for you:

Will Coleda: Perl 6
Mark Fowler: Pimp your Mac With Perl 2014
Leander Hasty: Static Analysis
Patrick Cronin: Closures in Perl

Pizza and drinks will be provided. Please reply to me (not to the group) if you're coming, and if you eat pizza. I'd like to get a head count to pre-order the pizza.

-Pat

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments