[albany-pm] Next Meeting: Thursday, 23 Jan 2014 at 6:30pm

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:06:17 PST 2014

Mongers,

One of us noticed that the COG website showing a different date for our meeting than this email. So to avoid any confusion, the site has been corrected, and to confirm, the meeting is for Thursday, 23 Jan at 6:30.

-Pat

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments