[albany-pm] Next Meeting: Thursday, 23 Jan 2014 at 6:30pm

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Mon Jan 6 06:09:42 PST 2014

Hello,

(breaking radio silence after returning from a long Christmas trip)

This sounds awesome, and I'll definitely be there.  I'm up for presenting
too.  I was thinking 20min on KeyboardMaestro and Perl if there's interest;
 I'm not sure if you lot are a Mac crowd or not.  Let me know, if not, I'll
come up with something else (off the top of my head I could do five minutes
on using DBI and Postgres' NOTIFY as a simple message queue replacement)

Mark.