[albany-pm] Next Meeting: Thursday, 23 Jan 2014 at 6:30pm

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 07:36:03 PST 2014

Fellow Mongers,

The East Greenbush library is already full for the week proposed, so Will "Coke" Coleda found meeting space at the Tech Valley Center of Gravity in Troy. Its a maker/hacker/crafter/artist space and looks really cool. The meeting will be on Thursday night, the 23rd of Janaury, start at 6:30 and go until 7:45 or so; pizza and drinks will be served. So far we've got the following presentations lined up:

1. Bob Bownes: Tech Valley Center of Gravity
2. Will "Coke" Coleda: Perl 6
3. Patrick Cronin: Closures

It should be an interesting night; please do come!

Finally, we're looking for additional presenters as well; you're welcome to take anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes. Please let me know (sooner's better than later) if you'd be interested and willing to share something cool about Perl and I'll add you to the agenda.

-Patrick

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments