[albany-pm] Hello Albany Perl Mongers

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Mar 27 07:18:20 PDT 2012

pretty much dead since the last time I tried to resurrect it.

Anyone who wishes to contribute to the website, clone/watch
https://github.com/coke/Albany.pm - I'll dig up the creds to the svn
repo I have access to and get that wired up - which it looks like I
started 2 years ago and haven't touched since.

If you don't see any progress on it shortly, ping me. Or open a ticket. ;)

Will "Coke" Coleda