[albany-pm] August Meeting

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Aug 24 11:47:44 PDT 2010

Had a lackluster response on this one; am going to postpone for a few weeks.

If you have any contacts at local universities, please ask around if
there is any interest in perl.

In the meantime, I'm on IRC at #albany.pm at irc.perl.org.

Also, there is a lovely new Mahar's that is open in Castleton, which
is a bit south of the capdist proper, but a very nice little place (if
you've ever been to the Mahar's in Albany, it's the same owner.) -
perhaps we can use that for the next small meeting.

Regards!

--
Will "Coke" Coleda