[albany-pm] Hello

David Scott david at surf4.net
Fri May 16 18:04:22 PDT 2008

I'd like to introduce myself. I have a small hosting, website design and
seo company. My background is xbase, assembly, embedded assembly, and
perl. I've been writing perl exclusively for the past 10 years. My
company is Scott Creative Services Inc. based in Pattersonville. I live
in Niskayuna.

I'm new to NY. I moved here from the San Diego area. The Perl user group
there was a good place to ask questions and find sub-contract help.

I hope I can find the same here. I'm not much of a meeting kind of
person but I enjoy exchanging ideas.

Is this a place for asking questions and getting help?

David Scott