[albany-pm] Job Postings?

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Wed May 14 11:28:40 PDT 2008

I get several emails every few months asking if I can help a recruiter
or employer find a candidate or fill a position.

I think I'd like to see these questions go through to the list instead of to me.

Employers/Consulting Firms/HeadHunters: I'd recommend clearly posting
the subject, e.g. "[JOB] ", and having a link to the job posting at
jobs.perl.org prominently featured in the email. If it's not actually
in Albany, information about telecommuting is probably going to be
key.

If it gets too spammy, we'll stop and regroup, but...

I think getting people paid to write perl is an excellent plan.

Regards.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda