[albany-pm] Hi! Can anyone please help give me a ride to a meeting, if there are any?

Ryan Hall prophetpx777 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 3 14:51:17 PDT 2006

Hi, there everyone.  This is my first time writing to the group list.
I am semi-new to this area, and have used Linux (and windoze) for a long
time now, but I have only recently started learning PERL and it is very
interesting!

I need to know, are there any local meetings in the Albany capital area?

And, can anyone give me a ride to meetings, when they happen?

I have never attended a PERL group before, and I was starting to learn
PERL recently, and I would REALLY LOVE to learn more!  I feel that in
order to expand my skill set, to learn PERL and BASH scripting too,
would be very ideal for me...

For those who can help ...  And, there MIGHT BE 1 FREE COPY of this
month's new issue of Linux Journal magazine, in it for you!   ;-)
(unless it otherwise gets taken by a previous offer that I made to other
people ... They sent me 2 copies of the same issue this month, weirdly
enough ...)   I CAN also pay for gas / recompense, if wanted.

I live on 23 Garner street, 2nd floor, here in Cohoes (only 20 minutes
outside of Albany.  Is anyone that attends any meetings, near to me, here?

A BIG THANKS to anyone who can help, in advance ....   :-)

PS:  I am referring to any "frequent" (??) and local Albany, NY
("Capital-area") based PERL-monger meetings, not to that big one in
Chicago!  lol

--Ryan Hall

Email:  ProphetPX777 AT Verizon DOT net
            ProphetPX AT Gmail DOT com