[albany-pm] YAPC:NA

ANDERSON, PATRICK PATRICK.ANDERSON at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 19 06:44:10 PDT 2005

I'll be attending as well, though I didn't even *attempt* to convince my employer to pay for any of it.  I was thankful that I was able to get the time off during the middle of several busy projects, and the fact that I'm using my own time and money to go to this will reflect well on me come performance review time.

--
Packy Anderson
Libris Information Solutions

Phone: 518-626-2724
Fax:     518-471-1880
Mobile: 518-572-3098
Mail Stop: NY6-100-07-01
Patrick.Anderson at BankOfAmerica.com

 <<ole0.bmp>>

Because we value our relationship with you, we would like to offer you the opportunity to "opt out" of future e-mails. If at any time you would like to be removed from my e-mail list, please reply to this message indicating your request.

This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, delete or discard this message. It has been prepared solely for information purposes from sources believed to be reliable, is not intended as specific advice or recommendation, and is not a solicitation, commitment or offer. Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus-free. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Regular Internet e-mail is not secure. We ask that you do not send personal or company information of a sensitive or confidential nature through regular e-mail. For questions concerning your account relationships with Bank of America, you may contact us by phone, in person or via our secure "Contact Us" e-mail at www.bankofamerica.com. We do provide encrypted Internet e-mail services for certain online products and services for registered clients.

Bank of America, 100 N. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001