[albany-pm] Meeting?

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Wed Jul 13 13:23:50 PDT 2005

I'm sure we can coordinate rides from other locations as well. If you
want to go but need a ride, ask on the list.

So, for now, we're looking at 7/28; NothingButNoodles; start time of
6:30 or 7pm. We'll shoot for an hour or so?

Anyone who attended the conference, let me know what you'd like to
speak about. I'll plan on giving a Perl6 demo.

Mr. Anderson, you should plan on giving a demo on something as well. =-)

On Jul 13, 2005, at 4:11 PM, ANDERSON, PATRICK wrote:

> I work at the corner of State and Pearl and I get out of work
> around 6PM,
> and I'd be willing to give a ride to any aspiring Perl Monger who
> wanted
> to go to a meeting that wasn't readily accessible by bus.

<SNIP>