[albany-pm] Meeting Friday

jack.k.chastain at verizon.com jack.k.chastain at verizon.com
Wed Sep 29 16:37:07 CDT 2004

Ouch - Friday. Hmm.... I think I have plans already. Kinda depends.

I think I must have missed - or inadvertently delted - the original notice.
Drat.

Jack

"Will Coleda" <will at coleda.com>@mail.pm.org on 09/29/2004 05:09:03 PM

Sent by:    albany-pm-bounces at mail.pm.org

To:    albany-pm at mail.pm.org
cc:
Subject:    [albany-pm] Meeting Friday

Reminder -

Meeting this Friday at Professor Java's on Wolf Road in Albany. 7pm.

This is going to be a meta-meeting - we'll discuss what
direction we want the group to take, what sort of meetings and other
activities we want to pursue, etc.

Things that have made the list:

o Getting
  - speakers
  - sponsors
o Working on
  - perl6 / parrot
  - Phalanx 100
o Mentoring/support. (Encourage local perl users to use the
  list/group as a resource)

Presumably we'll have presentations by members as well.

I need RSVPs, stat. Right now I have only one!