[Albany-pm] Meetings in the Capitol District

Jack Chastain jchastain at hvc.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 21:43:39 CDT 2004

Michael

Actually, I think after a bit, we grew rather tired of the Troy Brewpub.
The final meetings were held at the Albany Pump Station - a bit more
upscale than probably many could deal with - but much better beer!

Frankly, I would be happy as a clam if the Guilded Otter were chosen for
at least a meeting or two during the year - but I think that unless we
find a lot more folks down where I am as opposed to where you are, there
is little chance of that!

Either way, here's hoping we can set up something somewhere sometime.

Jack