[albany-pm] Meeting this Friday, 7:00pm

William Coleda will at coleda.com
Wed Nov 10 18:43:53 CST 2004

I had asked Packy to send out this email reminder earlier today.

Right now, we don't have enough people RSVP'd to warrant our guest speaker driving in from Philadelphia. (We are expecting about 4 definite plus 1-3 "possible")

My suggestion right now is to solicit feedback from the people on the list about when a meeting SHOULD be held, and attempt to reschedule Eric for then.

Unless we get a sudden (unexpected) spate of RSVPs, we'll have to cancel the meeting.

However, I will post my perl golf notes at some point over the next few days, including the contest rules for the first month.

Regards.