[Albany-pm] Hello

jack.k.chastain at verizon.com jack.k.chastain at verizon.com
Thu Aug 26 04:23:59 CDT 2004

Love to see you up there again, Ben!

Clark Cooper and I were the very last hangers-on until just a couple of
years ago - I think maybe right after the second YAPC conference? Anyway -
not much been heard of since. Not sure where Clark is these days.

I am a lot busier now than I was, but with a new Prius, I don't mind the
drive up to Albany even more! If we have a new group start up, I just may
have to start that long drive again!

Jack

"Benjamin Holzman" <bholzman at earthlink.net>@mail.pm.org on 08/25/2004
10:47:37 AM