Anybody up for a meeting?

Clark Cooper coopercc at netheaven.com
Mon Apr 3 23:02:01 CDT 2000

I was really bummed when only Jack and I showed up at the last meeting.
So I'm testing the waters first this time.

Are there at least two other people that would commit to coming to a meeting
next week? (To make a total of four, counting the only two regulars left:
Jack & I) Please send me (coopercc at netheaven.com) a message indicating
which day(s) you'd attend on (Tue. Apr 11 or Thu Apr 13) and what time is best.
If I don't get enough responses, then Jack and I'll just arrange something
for ourselves.

Also indicate which technical topic you'd like to talk about:

     1) Recycled discussion of a TFTP server and client using UDP sockets
        and select. (I prepared this for last time.)
     2) A brief disorganized tutorial on regular expressions.
     3) A briefer tutorial on magic (i.e. using the "tie" operator)
     4) None, let's wing it.

     If anybody else has some kind of show & tell of a technical nature
(even if it's not perl), we can do that instead.

Clark Cooper		Software Engineer	Home:   coopercc at netheaven.com
			Schenectady, NY	USA	Work:   cccooper at ltionline.com