Albany Perl Mongers meeting & tech talk

Clark Cooper coopercc at netheaven.com
Mon Sep 27 22:22:26 CDT 1999

Greetings Mongers!

This Thursday we're having the next meeting of Albany Perl Mongers. The
meeting will be at the Troy Brew Pub at about 6. But before that, I will
be giving a talk up the hill at RPI on perl & XML. The talk begins at
4 PM and lasts an hour. The RPI Computer Science department will have a
social session that begins at 3:30. I expect to be answering questions,
mingling with hangers on, and recruiting perl mongers from 5 to 5:45.

The details on the talk can be found at:

   http://www.cs.rpi.edu/current-events/

Elsewhere on the RPI site is a map that will help you locate Amos Eaton Hall,
the location of the talk.

I hope to see you at the Pub whether or not you can make it to the
talk. I can give rides from RPI to the Pub for up to 6 people. If I'm
successful in attracting more mongers to our meeting, we may need other
people to help with transportation.

Clark Cooper		Software Engineer	Home:   coopercc at netheaven.com
			Schenectady, NY	USA	Work:   cccooper at ltionline.com