Meeting

Clark Cooper coopercc at netheaven.com
Sat Sep 4 15:48:00 CDT 1999

Hi gang,

I'm still working on presenting a talk at RPI, but it will probably occur
near the end of the month. I don't want to wait until then for the next
meeting, so let's have a meeting on Thursday, Sept 9. at the Troy Brew
Pub at 6 PM.

The meeting date is changing to Thursday so Jack Chastain can challenge
his friend that's busy on Tuesdays to "put up or shut up".

I met Jeff Pinyan today. He just started at RPI, but is already a pretty
gung-ho perl fella. He gave a talk at YAPC on CGI and has an article in
the July Perl Journal. Jeff's a pretty busy guy but you can find him now
and then on #perl as japhy.

Come next Thursday to welcome Jeff to the area.

Clark Cooper		Software Engineer	Home:   coopercc at netheaven.com
			Schenectady, NY	USA	Work:   cccooper at ltionline.com