Albany.pm meeting at TROY PUB & BREWERY

Holzman, Benjamin A. Benjamin.A.Holzman at bender.com
Mon May 17 11:19:04 CDT 1999

Hi.  The Albany.pm meeting at 6:00 PM tomorrow (Tuesday, May 18th) will be
at the TROY PUB & BREWERY, 417 River Street, Troy, NY.  This is a change
from our previous meetings, which had been at the Malt River Brewing Company
in Latham.

Directions from the South, mostly for Jack's benefit:  Take 787 North; get
off at the Troy-Bennington exit, stay in right lane for downtown Troy.  Once
you get to Troy, there's a sign for Hutton Street to the right.  Make that
right.  Go down two blocks to River Street, make a left.  The Troy Pub &
Brewery is on the next block.

I will be bringing the Perl Monger hats.

See you then,

Ben