Report on yesterday's meeting

Benjamin A. Holzman benjamin.a.holzman at bender.com
Wed Jan 27 11:25:18 CST 1999

     In attendance at yesterday's meeting at Malt River:

     Ken Briggs
     Eric Forste
     Clark Cooper
     Synthe "Dan" Omicron
     Jerry Ela
     Jack Chastain <-- ALL THE WAY FROM NEWBURGH! WAY TO GO, JACK!

     Unfortunately, I was unable to attend.  However, the report from Ken
     and Eric is that a good time, beer and fries were had by all.  Well, I
     don't think Dan had any beer.  But I digress.

     There was some discussion that a monthly meeting might be better than
     bi-weekly, as I had suggested, but I think that I'd like to keep it to
     bi-weekly for now, with the understanding that nobody's obligated to
     come if they don't want to.

     You should all also feel free to use this mailing list to ask
     questions or to describe the cool thing you just did.  I think that
     would be nice.  Just send mail to albany-pm-list at hfb.pm.org.

     Ben