[adelaide.pm] [Melbourne-pm] Let's have a Perl conference in Oceania! Call for committee members

Jacinta Richardson jacinta.richardson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:11:04 PDT 2017

For those who don't know, OSDC was spun up out of Melbourne Perl Mongers'
intent to run a YAPC::AU but responding to the requests of the PHP and
Python folk to be included.  There is now pycon and has been at least one
PHP con.

I fully support a YAPC::AU happening, or you running an OSDC. In either
case I'd love to help.