[adelaide.pm] Meets n Greets

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Sun Jan 24 19:50:06 PST 2010

On 25/01/2010, at 10:48 AM, Sean McCrindle wrote:

> Hi,
> Glad to meet a bunch of other Adelaide perl programmers. Looking forward to the next gathering and this time I'll see if I can bring along more of the YourAmigo crew.
> Thanks for the welcome.

Hey Sean and everyone,

Agreed, was good to see that perl in Adelaide is far from dead!

It was great to see you all, and I'm sorry I had to bail early.

So, as I (perhaps rashly) promised, I don't mind doing a technical presentation or two.... I'm pretty open to what the content might be, so let me know what you'd like to see!

Then we'll just have to figure out where to present it :-)

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
justin at hawkins.id.au